There will be one service each Sunday during July and August at 10.30am. The main midweek Tuesday meeting will also re-commence in the main chapel.
The situation will be reviewed in accordance with Government recommendations
Simple rules for all those attending Inskip Baptist Church Services from 5th July 2020
- If you are exhibiting any of the Covid-19 symptoms, or are feeling unwell, do not come!
- On arrival, maintain 2 metres separation, at all times, from everyone except those in your household or support bubble.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the entrance and avoid touching any surfaces unnecessarily.
- Enter the main chapel worship area, as directed, and fill seats from the front. Only individual household/family members may sit on adjacent chairs
- Do not sing or shout and please cover your face (or use your sleeve) if you cough or sneeze.
- At the end of the service, do not exit the worship area until instructed by Pastor/stewards, always maintaining 2 metres separation.
- If you need to use the toilets, due not queue in the toilet corridor but use a “1 out 1 in” policy. If necessary, wait in an open space e.g. vestibule area clear of passing people.
- Avoid going upstairs unless absolutely necessary – one-way traffic only to maintain social distancing on the staircase!
- Use the hand sanitizer as you leave and then return home.
- After the service, when you talk to others, do so in the car park or graveyard, always maintaining at least 2 metres social distancing.
- Please do not shake hands, hug, kiss, or touch anyone (apart from your family members!).
If we all observe these simple common sense rules, we will be able to relax and enjoy the privilege of worshipping together again in safety.
As required by the government guidelines, we have conducted a detailed Covid-19 risk assessment .
Copies are available from Terry Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Inskip Baptist Church has been an Independent Evangelical Church from the day it began two hundred years ago. As a fellowship we endeavour to seek and serve the Lord Jesus Christ in all areas and consider the life of prayer and Bible study the backbone of a healthy fellowship. We hope you enjoy our website to find out more and perhaps even send us an e-mail. It would be a joy to see you at any one of our meetings so please feel free to come along.
Please see ‘What’s on’ page for detailed information on meetings each week. Please visit the various pages on the website for sermons, bible study, other church information and events.
During 2017 we extended the chapel to add meeting rooms, church office and updated toilet facilities and during 2018 we completed the renovation of the existing sanctuary
The renovation of the existing sanctuary is now complete with underfloor heating, new insulated roof and complete new electrical installation, whilst keeping the traditional element of the sanctuary.
WE GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL HIS WONDERFUL PROVISION
Please contact us if you require more information or would like to view the chapel.
All are welcome at our regular services.